Disclaimer: The contents of this web page do not constitute legal advice. This page is for informational purposes only, and we strongly encourage you to seek independent legal counsel to understand how your organization needs to comply with the GDPR.
At ActiveCampaign, we offer a highly customizable platform that you can use to assist with your compliance objectives. In the case of Google Fonts, it is optional (at your election) and not a prerequisite to enjoying our services. You can manually remove it without adversely affecting your Forms in ActiveCampaign.
To remove Google Fonts from your ActiveCampaign Forms, please follow these steps:
- Click Website on the left menu, then locate the form you wish to edit.
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of your form.
- From the form designer, click "Integrate" at the top right.
- Copy the "Full Embed" code and paste it into your web page. You can also use something like https://jsfiddle.net/.
Search for "Google" in the code and delete the entire link element (from < to >) that looks similar to the one below. Note this will change based on the font you've selected for the form:
- Copy and paste the embed code with the removed Google reference into your webpage.
The form will then render your default browser font.
Also, please note you can delete the unpkg.com CSS call that the script contains. The form will still work. The potential issues would be design-related — spacing between fields or text may be impacted, which you can control via CSS. Please see below for the code that should be deleted from the full embed.