With ActiveCampaign, you can use ActiveCampaign AI in a text block in the Email Designer. ActiveCampaign AI will generate three text options after you enter a prompt.
- This feature can be used with direct and automated campaigns
- This feature is only available with the Email Designer launched in 2022. This cannot be used with the Classic Email Designer
- If you are updating a Text block with AI, any copy in that block will be replaced with the AI suggestion
Use the ActiveCampaign AI Text block
- From the Email Designer, drag the Text block to your campaign layout or select an existing text block in your template.
- The right pane will display a field where you can provide a prompt. For example, you can type “Generate webinar CTAs.” The more specific you can be, the better the results you’ll receive.
- Click the “Generate” button. ActiveCampaign AI will generate three versions of content you can add to your email.
- Click “Use this content” to add the suggestion to your email
- If the suggestions aren’t right, you can make them longer, shorter, or change the tone. You can also type more specific feedback into the space provided.
- Once you click “Use this content,” the content will appear in your Text block. Note that if you have content already in a Text block, the ActiveCampaign AI will replace it with the generated suggestion.
- If you want to edit the content once it’s added to a Text block, click that block and make any changes you like.