Use the Sales Engagement Automation report to view data and analytics for your automated 1:1 sales emails. This report lets you see how well your emails perform, gain insight into prospect interactions, and view email opens, click-throughs, reply rates, and bounces.
- Account users must have permission to access this report. Access can be granted by clicking the “Allow” checkbox for Sales Engagement located on Settings > Users and Groups > Groups section of your account
- The Opens metrics may include Apple Mail Privacy Protection opens
- To properly track link clicks, links in your 1:1 emails must begin with “https://” for example:
- https://www.google.com/ --> Tracking will work
- www.google.com --> Tracking will NOT work
View the Sales Engagement Automation report
- In your ActiveCampaign account, go to Reports > Sales Engagement > All 1:1 Emails. Alternatively, you can access the same report by going to Automations > Sales Engagement > All 1:1 Emails.
- Use the filters at the top of the report to view metrics by:
- All automations or a specific automation
- All senders or a specific sender
- Email sent date
- All 1:1 emails or a specific 1:1 email (under “More filters”)
- All automation labels or a specific automation label (under “More filters”)
- Event date (under “More filters”)
- Scroll horizontally to view all metrics for your 1:1 email sends.
- Click any column header to sort data in the table.
- Drill down to get detailed information about your automated 1:1 emails by clicking any data point in the table.
Metrics included in the Sales Engagement Automation report
The Sales Engagement Automation report includes the following metrics:
- # emails sent
- Unique opens
- Unique opens rate
- Total opens rate
- Unique clicks
- Unique click rate
- Total click rate
- Unique replies
- Unique reply rate
- Total replies
- Bounce rate