If you connected your email account to send or sync email messages, there may be times when your email account becomes disconnected.
If an email account is disconnected, we’ll display an alert in your account. To see this alert or any other account-related alert:
- Click your name and profile image on the bottom left corner of the application.
- Click the “Alerts” option.
A modal window will open and display all account-related alerts.
To refresh an email connection, click the “Reconnect” option in the modal for the “You have an email connection that requires your attention” alert. Next, follow the prompts to reconnect your account.
Alternatively, you can refresh this connection on the Connected Emails page in your account. To do so:
- Click Deals > Connected emails.
- On the Connected Emails page, locate the email account that has one of the following statuses:
- Sync Error
- No Service Connection
- Invalid Credentials
- Request is Invalid
- Click the “Reconnect Email” icon.
- Follow the steps to delete and then reconnect the email account.