With ActiveCampaign, you can have multiple users on your account. A user can log into your ActiveCampaign account and manage various features. You might create a user for people in your company who will help with your marketing and sales processes.
The number of users you can have on your account depends on what plan tier you are on:
- Lite: Up to 3 users
- Plus and Trial accounts: up to 25 users
- Professional: up to 50 users
- Enterprise: Unlimited users
To add a new user to your account:
1. Click "Settings" located on the bottom left corner of your screen.
2. Click on “Users” in the left-side menu.
3. Click “Add User" at the top, right side of the page.
4. Complete the fields in the modal pop up.
5. Select the User Group you wish to add your user to.
6. Click “Add.”
For information on how to set permissions for what features your users can access, check out this help document.