To grant user permissions, you must first create a user group, then add users to it. Any permissions you create for your group will then be applied to those users.
Depending on your plan, you can grant or restrict access to:
- Subscription Forms
- Saved Responses
- Landing Pages
Create a user group and assign permissions
- Click "Settings" > "Users and Group" on the left menu.
- Click on the “Groups” tab.
- Click “Add a new group.”
- A modal window will appear. Complete the fields provided on the "Info" tab. If you're on a Marketing plan, select the lists this group can access.
- When you select one or more lists on this tab, your users can only see contacts within those lists
- If you do not select any lists, then your users will not see any contacts on these lists, no matter their status (Active, Bounced, Unsubscribed, Unconfirmed)
- Click the "Permissions" tab. Click each section, then click each item you want your user group to have access to.
- Click the "Limits" tab. You can limit what users are allowed to do. To include a limit, click on the applicable boxes and provide the requested information.
- Marketing Accounts - Limit the number of 1:1 emails users are allowed to send in a given time frame, limit the number of contacts users can add to the account, limit the number of lists users can create, and limit the number of campaigns they can send in a given timeframe
- Sales Accounts - Limit the number of 1:1 emails users are allowed to send in a given time frame and limit the number of contacts users can add to the account
- When finished, click the “Save” button.
Learn how to add users to your account.