To add a calendar feed to your Apple calendar, follow these steps:
- Click Deals located on the left side navigation menu.
- Click the Calendar option located in the left side sub-navigation menu.
- Copy your calendar feed URL.
- In your Apple Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Paste the calendar feed URL and click “Subscribe.”
- Enter a name for the calendar and choose a color to help you identify it on your calendar.
- Choose a location and click “OK.”
Get more information from Apple.
Learn more about the Calendar Feed feature.