You can use a sharing link to distribute your custom templates to other ActiveCampaign accounts. Using this link is a quick and easy way for users to import your designs and prevents them from spending time re-creating them.
In this article, we'll show you how to create a sharing link for your campaign template. Note that only templates you customize will have a sharing link option.
- Click "Campaigns" > "Campaign Templates" on the left menu.
- The Manage Templates page will load and list your custom templates. Locate the template you want to share.
- Hover your mouse over the template and click the gear icon that appears.
- Click the "Share" option.
- A "Share this template" modal will appear and display your share link. Click the link icon to copy the link.
- Click the "X" to close the window.
Pro tip: You can also generate share links in order to create backups of your campaigns. Simply copy the share link and store it in a spreadsheet or other document outside of your account. Share links do not expire.
Sharing a campaign
If you wish to share a campaign instead, you must first save it as a template. After you save it as a template, follow the instructions above to share it with other ActiveCampaign users.
Learn how to save a campaign as a template.
Sharing an automation email
If you wish to share an automation email with an ActiveCampaign account, you must first save it as a template. After you save it as a template, follow the instructions above to share it with other ActiveCampaign users.
Learn how to save an automation email as a template.
Import a template from a sharing link
Learn how to import a template from a sharing link.