All automated campaigns can be saved as templates for later use.
To save an automation email as a template:
- Click Automations on the left menu.
- Open the automation containing the email you wish to save as a template.
- Click the "View Emails" button located at the top of the automation builder.
- A modal window will appear and list all campaigns in your automation. To save one of the emails as a template, click the down caret next to that email's edit button and select "Save as Template."
- Your email will open in the template designer. Here you can make any modifications you like.
- When finished, click "Save & Exit."
Your new template will be listed with all other templates on the Campaigns > Manage Templates page.