You can use a sharing link to distribute your custom templates to other ActiveCampaign accounts. Using this link is a quick and easy way for users to import your designs and prevents them from spending time re-creating them.
In this article, we'll show you how to create a sharing link for your campaign template.
- From the Campaigns overview page, click "Manage Templates."
- The Manage Templates page will load and list your templates. Locate the template you would like to share.
- Hover your mouse over the template and click "Share."
Only templates you customize will have a sharing link option available. The designer templates included with each ActiveCampaign account do not have a sharing link option.
- A modal pop up will appear and display your template sharing link. Copy the link in the pop-up and send it to any ActiveCampaign user of your choice. Any modifications made to the shared copy will not affect the original.
- Click "OK" to close the pop-up.
If you wish to share an automation email with an ActiveCampaign account, you must first save it as a template. After you save it as a template, follow the instructions above to share it with other ActiveCampaign users.
Click here to learn how to save an automation email as a template.
To learn how to import a template from a sharing link, click here.