You can use a sharing link to distribute your custom templates to other ActiveCampaign accounts. Using this link is a quick and easy way for users to import your designs and prevents them from spending time re-creating them.
In this article, we'll show you how to create a sharing link for your campaign template.
1. From the Campaigns overview page, click "Manage Templates."
2. The Manage Templates page will load and list your custom templates. Locate the template you want to share.
3. Hover your mouse over the template and click the gear icon that appears.
4. Click the "Share" option.
Only templates you customize will have a sharing link option.
5. A "Share this template" modal will appear and display your share link. Click the link icon to copy the link.
Now you can share that link with other ActiveCampaign customers.
To close the modal window, click the "X."
If you wish to share an automation email with an ActiveCampaign account, you must first save it as a template. After you save it as a template, follow the instructions above to share it with other ActiveCampaign users.
Learn how to save an automation email as a template.
Learn how to import a template from a sharing link.