When a contact confirms their subscription, they will trigger a confirmation action in your ActiveCampaign account. This action is part of the double opt-in process. The confirmation action defaults to show a "thank you" message, however, you can change this action to redirect contacts to your website or link to a PDF document instead.
- Click "Website" on the left menu of your account.
- Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
- The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab located on the right pane.
- Locate the "Form Action" section. Click the settings gear icon next to the list name.
- A modal window will appear. Click the "Confirmation Action" dropdown. Then click the "Redirect to URL" option.
- Type or paste the destination URL into the URL field provided.
- If you wish to link to a PDF document here, you must host it on your website or with a file hosting service like Dropbox. Then paste the file path to the PDF into the URL field provided.
- Click the “Save” button.