When a contact confirms their subscription, they will trigger a confirmation action in your ActiveCampaign account. This action is part of the double opt-in process. The confirmation action defaults to show a "thank you" message, however, you can change this action to redirect contacts to your website or link to a PDF document instead.
1. Click "Website" on the left menu of your account.
2. Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
3. The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab located on the right pane.
4. Locate the "Form Action" section. Click the settings gear icon next to the list name.
5. A modal window will appear. Click the "Confirmation Action" dropdown. Then click the "Redirect to URL" option.
6. Type or paste the destination URL into the URL field provided.
If you wish to link to a PDF document here, you will need to host it on your website or with a file hosting service such as Dropbox. Then paste the file path to the PDF into the URL field provided.
7. Click the “Save” button.