When a contact confirms their subscription, they will trigger a confirmation action. This action is part of the double opt-in process. The confirmation action defaults to show a "thank you" message, however, you can change this action to redirect contacts to your website or link to a PDF document instead.
To direct contacts to your site when their confirm their subscription:
1. Click on "Forms" from the left navigation menu in your account.
2. Click "Edit" next to your form.
3. Click the “Options” tab.
4. Click the gear located next to your list name in the “Form Action” box.
5. Select “Redirect URL” in the Confirmation Action drop-down.
6. Enter your URL into the URL field. If you wish to link to a PDF document, it will need to be hosted on your website or with another service such as Dropbox.
7. Click “Save.”