Magento is an open-source ecommerce solution. In this article, you'll learn how to connect Magento to ActiveCampaign using Zapier.
A new Magento integration by ActiveCampaign is coming soon.
How to connect Magento to ActiveCampaign using Zapier
You will need the following to configure this integration:
- Paid Zapier account
- Magento account
- ActiveCampaign account
1. View different Zap options for adding contacts from Magento to ActiveCampaign.
2. From the Zapbook page, click the Zap trigger and action you wish to use.
3. Click "Continue" to create your Zap.
4. Provide your Magento account details in the modal pop-up.
5. Click "Yes, Continue" to complete the setup for your Zap trigger.
6. Follow the prompts in Zapier to set up your ActiveCampaign action. You will be asked to add your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key.
7. Follow the rest of the steps to set up your ActiveCampaign action.
8. Provide a name for your Zap and click the toggle to turn it "On."
You will be asked to submit payment to Zapier if you do not have a paid account.