Magento is an open source e-commerce solution used by millions of customers. This integration, enabled by Zapier, lets you add contacts to ActiveCampaign when you receive a new order in Magento.
To get started with this integration, you will need the following:
- Paid Zapier account
- Magento account
- ActiveCampaign account
- Click here to view different Zap options for adding contacts to ActiveCampaign
- Select your Zap trigger and action by clicking them from the Zapbook page and click “Continue” to create your Zap. In this example, we are using the “New Customer” Magento trigger.
- Enter your Magento details in the modal pop-up to connect your Magento Account. Then click “Yes, Continue” to complete the setup for your trigger.
- Follow the steps in Zapier for setting up your ActiveCampaign action. You will be asked to add your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key. Then follow the rest of the steps for setting up your ActiveCampaign action.
- As a last step, you’ll need to name your Zap and toggle it to turn it on. You will be asked to submit payment to Zapier if you do not have a paid account.
For more details regarding this setup, please see Zapier’s Magento integration support document.