Available on Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
The Subscribe by SMS feature lets individuals subscribe to your email marketing list by texting a keyword to a phone number associated with your ActiveCampaign account. You can select a phone number to use when the feature is activated. This opt-in method does not use any SMS credits.
To get started:
- Click "Contacts" > "Lists" on the left menu.
- Locate the list for which you want to use the "Subscribe by SMS" feature and click the down caret.
Select “Subscribe by SMS” from the dropdown.
- In the phone number dropdown, select the phone number you wish to use. These numbers are listed by Country.
- Enter your Keyword in the Keyword field and click the “Activate” button.
- Next, choose the default text we provide for your first response, subscribe confirmation, and email address problem messages, or type your own into the appropriate fields.
- Click the “Save Settings” button.