Short Message Service (SMS) is available on the following plans:
The Subscribe by SMS feature lets individuals subscribe to your email marketing list by texting a keyword to a phone number associated with your ActiveCampaign account. You can select a phone number to use when the feature is activated. This opt-in method does not use any SMS credits.
To get started:
- From the Lists Overview page, click the down caret you wish to enable this feature for.
- Select “Subscribe by SMS” from the dropdown.
- In the phone number dropdown, select the phone number you wish to use. These numbers are listed by Country.
4. Enter your Keyword in the Keyword field and click the “Activate” button.
- Next, you can choose either the default text we provide for your first response, subscribe confirmation, and email address problem messages, or you can type your own into the appropriate fields:
- Click the “Save Settings” button.