The Custom Email Headers and Footers feature is available on Enterprise plans.
Custom headers and footers are non-removable pieces of content that you create and are applied to every outgoing campaign and automation email. These are mainly used for branding purposes and are visible to your contacts.
If you would like to create a custom footer, it's important to note that it will appear in addition to either of the following:
- The default footer we provide on all campaigns and automation emails or,
- Your own footer (if using) that includes an unsubscribe link and physical mailing address (it’s important to note that the unsubscribe link and physical mailing address do not need to be in a footer, they just need to appear somewhere in your campaign)
1. Click "Settings" located on the bottom left corner of your account.
2. Click “Appearance" in the left-side menu.
3. Select either HTML Header or Text header from the drop-down by clicking it:
4. Enter the header/footer information into the appropriate box:
5. Click the “Save Settings” button at the bottom of the page.
All campaigns and automation emails from that moment on will include your custom header/footer.
This custom header/footer cannot be removed from any email unless it is deleted from the "Settings" page by an account admin. In addition, the custom header/footer will not appear in the campaign designer when creating or editing an email—it will only be visible in test and live sends.