The Sales Performance report is available for accounts on the following plans:
The Sales Performance report provides you with a leaderboard view of your sales team's performance. This information is displayed in top-level metrics and visual bar graphs. Using this report will give you a quick glance of the current health of your sales team and provide historical information.
With this report, you will be able to:
- View sales performance metrics, including total deal value, total number of deals, and average deal value. You'll also be able to view the visual bar graphs depicting the deal value by stage and number of deals for each sales representative on your team and view a table of each deal in the selected pipeline with deal owner and deal value.
- View information by Deal Status (Open, Won, or Lost), Currency, or Pipeline.
- Export each statistic, graph, and table individually into a CSV, TXT, Excel (2007 or later), JSON, HTML, or Markdown file.
In this article:
Access the Sales Performance report
This report is can only be accessed by users assigned to the Admin group or who have permission to view reports. Click here to learn more about user permissions.
To access the Sales Performance report:
- Click "Reports" located in the leftside menu.
- Click "Deal Reports."
- Then click the "Sales Performance" option.
The Sales Performance report will load and display top level metrics of your team's performance.
Click the dropdowns on the top of the report to filter data by:
- Deal status (open, won, or lost)
The statistics dashboard displays three sets of metrics. The numbers displayed here depend on what filter(s) you use at the top of the report to view the data. The three metrics displayed are:
Total Deal value
Deal value displays the total value for deals.
Number of deals
Total number of deals that make up that total value.
Average deal value
Average value for each deal.
Total Deal Value (by Stage) graph
The Total Deal Value (by Stage) graph lists each deal owner in the selected pipeline and their total deal value by stage. You can hover your mouse over the bars included in the graph to see a breakdown of the number of deals in a particular stage, stage name, and the value for all deals in that stage.
Number of Deals (by Stage) graph
The Number of Deals (by Stage) graph lists each deal owner in the selected pipeline and the number of deals they have in each stage. You can hover your mouse over the bars included in the graph to see a breakdown of the deal owner, stage name, and number of deals in that particular stage.
Deals in Pipeline table
The Deals in Pipeline table lists all deals in the selected pipeline along with deal owner, stage, date the deal was created, currency, and deal value.
Clicking the column headers in the table will let you sort data in ascending or descending order.
Exporting data from the Sales Performance report
At the top right of each statistic, graph, and table on the report is an icon containing three dots. When you click this icon, a "Download Data" option will appear. Click this option to download a CSV file of the graph data.
Note that there isn't an option to download all data on the report at once.