Applies to Plus, Professional, Enterprise, and Trial accounts only. Accounts on the Lite plan are not able to set user permissions.
In order to grant user permissions, you must first create a user group to add your users to. Any permissions you create for your group will then be applied to all users in that group. With user permissions, you can restrict access to:
- Subscription Forms
- Deals (applies to Small Business and Enterprise only)
To create a Group and assign permissions:
- Click on your avatar on the top-right corner of the screen
- Click on “Users” from the left side menu
- Click on the “Groups” tab
- Click “Add Group”
- Complete the information on the Info tab and select the lists you want this group to have access to. When you select one or more lists on this tab, then your users can only see contacts within those lists. If you do not select any lists, then your users will not see any contacts who are associated any lists
- On the “Permissions” tab, toggle any of the items to “On.” Here you can define if you want your users to have any administrative rights, such as being able to add/edit/delete lists, add/edit/delete/send campaigns, and more.
- On the “Limits” tab, you can limit what users in that group are allowed to do. For example, you can limit how many individual emails they’re allowed to send in a given timeframe, how many contacts they can add to their account, the number of lists they can create, and the number of campaigns they can send in a given timeframe.
- When finished, click “Save.”
For guidance on how to add additional users to your account, check out this help document.