User permissions are available for accounts on the following plans:
In order to grant user permissions, you must first create a user group to add your users to. Any permissions you create for your group will then be applied to all users in that group. With user permissions, you can restrict access to:
- Subscription Forms
- Saved Responses
- Deals (applies to Small Business and Enterprise only)
To create a Group and assign permissions:
1. Click "Settings" located on the bottom left corner of your screen.
2. Click “Users” located on the leftside menu.
3. Click on the “Groups” tab.
4. Click “Add Group.”
5. Complete the information on the "Info" tab and select the lists you want this group to have access to.
When you select one or more lists on this tab, then your users can only see contacts within those lists. If you do not select any lists, then your users will not see any contacts who are associated with any lists.
6. On the “Permissions” tab, select which administrative rights you want your users to have. For example, you can give them permission to add/edit/delete lists, add/edit/delete/send campaigns, and more. Just click the down caret and click the applicable checkboxes.
7. On the “Limits” tab, you can limit what users in that group are allowed to do. To include a limit, click on the applicable boxes and provide the requested information. For example, you can limit how many individual emails they’re allowed to send in a given timeframe, how many contacts they can add to their account, the number of lists they can create, and the number of campaigns they can send in a given timeframe.
8. When finished, click the “Save” button
For guidance on how to add additional users to your account, check out this help document.