Available on Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
In order to grant user permissions, you must first create a user group then add users to it. Any permissions you create for your group will then be applied to all users in that group.
With user permissions, you can restrict access to:
- Subscription Forms
- Saved Responses
- Landing Pages
- Web Personalization
To create a Group and assign permissions:
- Click "Settings" > "Users and Group" on the left menu.
- Click on the “Groups” tab.
- Click “Add Group.”
- Complete the information on the "Info" tab and select the lists you want this group to have access to.
- When you select one or more lists on this tab, then your users can only see contacts within those lists. If you do not select any lists, then your users will not see any contacts who are associated with any lists
- On the “Permissions” tab, select which administrative rights you want your users to have. For example, you can give them permission to add, edit, and delete lists or add, edit, delete, send campaigns, and more. To do so, click the down caret and click the applicable checkboxes.
- On the “Limits” tab, you can limit what users in that group are allowed to do. To include a limit, click on the applicable boxes and provide the requested information. For example, you can limit how many individual emails they’re allowed to send in a given timeframe, how many contacts they can add to their account, the number of lists they can create, and the number of campaigns they can send in a given timeframe.
- When finished, click the “Save” button.
Learn how to add users to your account.