You can use the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension to make a quick note about a contact (any plan level) or deal (Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans) right from your Gmail inbox. Once the note is created, it will sync to your ActiveCampaign account where other members of your team will be able to access and view it.
See the Getting Started with the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension help article for additional resources.
1. Open your Gmail inbox.
2. Locate any email the contact sent and open it. The ActiveCampaign Chrome extension will load on the right side panel.
3. Click the plus symbol (+) located on the top right of the side panel.
4. Click "Note" from the list of options.
5. The "Add a Note" panel will display. Type the note in the space provided.
6. Next, use the dropdown to select if this note is related to a deal or a contact. Note that if you are on a Lite plan, or if the contact does not have a deal, "Deal" will not be listed as an option in this dropdown.
7. When finished, click "Save."
The note will display toward the top of the side panel for the contact along with a timestamp of when it was created.