This feature is available on all Plus, Professional, and Enterprise. Lite plans can update contact notes only.
You can use the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension to make a quick note about a contact (any plan level) or deal (Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans) right from your Gmail inbox. Once the note is created, it will sync to your ActiveCampaign account where other members of your team will be able to access and view it.
- Lite plan users can only update contact notes and will have limited functionality
- See the Getting Started with the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension help article for additional resources
How to create note with the ActiveCampaign Chrome extension
- Open your Gmail inbox.
- Locate any email between you and the Contact you’d like to add a note to and open it. The ActiveCampaign Chrome extension will load on the right side panel.
- Click the plus symbol (+) located on the top right corner of the Contact card.
- Click "Add a note" from the list of options.
- The "Add a Note" panel will display. Type the note in the space provided.
- Next, use the dropdown to select if this note is related to a deal or a contact. Note that if you are on a Lite plan, or if the Contact does not have a Deal, the "Deal" option will not be listed in this dropdown.
- When finished, click the "Add" button at the bottom of the form.
The note will display in the Notes view.