The ActiveCampaign Chrome extension brings your ActiveCampaign account straight to your Gmail inbox. With this browser extension, you can do the following without ever leaving your email:
- Create and manage contacts (all plan levels)
- View a list of automations that a contact has entered (all plan levels)
- View list subscription status (all plan levels)
- Apply tags to contacts (all plan levels)
- Create notes (all plan levels)
- Create and manage deals (Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans)
- Create and assign tasks (Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans)
- Track email opens (Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans)
Using this extension will save you time from switching back and forth between windows and tabs and will surface a contact's record and/or deal information in a side panel when you open an email from them. In addition, this extension lets you see who opened your email and who may need a gentle nudge.
Below is a list of resources you can use to get started with the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension.