This feature is available on Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
You can use the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension to create a Deal for any Contact or Account right from your Gmail inbox or your Chrome browser bar.
See the Getting Started with the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension help article for additional resources.
Create a Deal from your Gmail account
To create a deal from your Gmail, follow these steps:
- Open your Gmail inbox.
- Locate any email between you and the Contact you’d like to add a Deal to and open it. The ActiveCampaign Chrome extension will load on the right side panel.
Click the plus symbol (+) located on the top right of the side panel.
Click "Add a deal" from the list of options.
- The "Add a deal" panel will open. Complete the required fields to create a Deal, shown with a red asterisk.
- Next, complete the rest of the fields if you have the information to do so. If you don't have any further information, that's ok, you can always adjust it later.
- When finished, click the "Add" button at the bottom of the form.
The new Deal for your Contact or Account will be added to your ActiveCampaign account. In addition, it will display in the side panel of the Chrome extension from the Contact view or Account view, where you can view and edit details at a later time.
Create a Deal from the browser bar
You can create a Deal for a Contact or Account from anywhere on the web using the ActiveCampaign Chrome extension popup.
To create a deal from the browser bar, follow these steps:
Click the ActiveCampaign logo in your browser bar.
- A modal window will open. Click on the “+” button in the header of this window.
Select “Add a deal”.
Complete the required fields, with red asterisks, within the Deal form to create the Deal.
For the value field, you'll need to leave out any special characters such as commas.
You can search for the Contact or Account you’re associating the Deal to within the form’s related Contact or Account field.
- When finished, click the “Add” button at the bottom of the form. You'll see a confirmation message in the modal window.