You can use the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension to create a deal for any contact right from your Gmail account or your browser bar.
Note that customers on the Plus, Professional, or Enterprise plan can use the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension to create deals.
See the Getting Started with the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension help article for additional resources.
Create a deal from your Gmail account
1. Open your Gmail inbox.
2. Locate any email the customer sent and open it. The ActiveCampaign Chrome extension will load on the right side panel.
3. Click the plus symbol (+) located on the top right of the side panel.
4. Click the "Deal" option.
5. The "Add a deal" panel will open. Type the name of the deal into the space provided. This step is required.
6. Next, complete the rest of the fields if you have the information to do so. If you don't have any further information, that's ok, you can always add it later.
7. When finished, click the "Save" button.
The new deal for the contact will be added to your ActiveCampaign account. In addition, it will display in the side panel of the Chrome extension where you can view and edit details at a later time.
Create a deal from the browser bar
You can create a deal for a contact from anywhere on the web using the ActiveCampaign Chrome extension.
1. Click the ActiveCampaign logo in your browser bar.
2. A modal window will open. Click the "Deals" tab.
3. Complete the fields on the Deals tab to create the deal.
For the value field, you'll need to leave out any special characters such as commas.
For the email address field, you'll need to provide the email address of the customer you're creating a deal for.
4. When finished, hit the "Enter" button on your keyboard. You'll see a confirmation message in the modal window.