ActiveCampaign’s Chrome Extension brings CRM tools straight to your Gmail inbox and Chrome browsing experience. With this browser extension, you can access and manage Contact, Deal, and Account information without leaving your email.
In this article, we'll show you how to install the ActiveCampaign Chrome extension.
- Lite plan users will have limited functionality
- See the Getting Started with the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension help article for additional resources
How to install the ActiveCampaign Chrome extension
- Visit the ActiveCampaign Chrome extension listing in the Google Chrome Store.
- Click the "Add to Chrome" button.
- A confirmation modal will appear. Click the "Add Extension" button.
- You'll be redirected to a page asking for your ActiveCampaign account login information. Enter your account URL, the email address you use to log into your ActiveCampaign account and your ActiveCampaign account password.
- Click the "Log in" button.
You'll be redirected to your Gmail inbox.
The ActiveCampaign logo will be listed next to your URL bar and you can begin using the extension.
How to pin the ActiveCampaign Chrome Extension to your Chrome address bar
If the extension icon does not appear pinned to the Chrome address bar:
- Click the puzzle piece icon in the address bar:
- Click the pin icon next to the ActiveCampaign Chrome extension. It will remain pinned within your address bar.