How to change the login email for the Primary Admin:
- Click "Settings" > "Account."
- Once on the Settings Account page, type the new login email address into the Login Email field.
- Click "Save Settings" at the top right. Once updated, the Primary Admin must use this email address to log into their ActiveCampaign account.
Note that any notifications set up under Settings > Notifications will go to the Login Email. Account notifications (questions about your lists or campaigns) will be sent to the Account Email address.
How to change the login email for individual users:
- Click "Settings" > "Users and Groups."
- Click "Edit" button to the right of the user.
- Type in the new login email address into the Email field for that user.
- Click "Save."
Note that you can also change the Primary Admin login email with this method.