Available on Plus and Enterprise plans.
With ActiveCampaign, you can use a personalization tag to insert a deal owner’s signature into an automated one-to-one email.
- The process inserts the personalization tag for the deal owner’s signature into an automated one-to-one email. Once the email is sent, the signature will replace the personalization tag
- You need to follow the steps below for every automated one-to-one email that needs to include the deal owner’s signature
- Each deal owner on your account needs to create a signature on their Account Settings page. Learn more about creating a signature
How to insert a deal owner’s signature into an automated one-to-one email
- Click “Automations” to navigate to the Automations Overview page.
- Click “Edit” for the automation containing the one-to-one email you wish to update.
- Locate then click the one-to-one email action you wish to update with your signature.
- A modal window will appear. Click the personalization icon (lightning bolt).
- Click the “Deals” option then click the “Deal Owner: Signature” option.
- The following personalization tag will be added to the 1:1 email action: %DEAL_OWNER_SIGNATURE%. Click outside the personalization modal to close it.
- Click the “Save” button.
Once your automation is set to “Active,” any contact who encounters this action will be sent a one-to-one email containing the deal owner’s signature.