With ActiveCampaign, you can attach files directly to a Contact record. You may want to attach onboarding materials, file intake information, images, etc.
- File storage limits are based on your plan tier:
- Plus - 1GB
- Professional - 5 GB
- Enterprise - 10 GB
- Trial - 250 MB
- File size limit for each upload is 75 MB per file
- File types currently supported: pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, pptx, csv, tif, tiff, txt, jpg/jpeg, png, gif, svg
- Users with permission to view Accounts can attach files, rename files, and download files
- Any user with access to Accounts can view file attachments
- Only users in the Admin group can delete files
Add a file to a contact
Once you create a Contact, you can add files by clicking the “Files” tab at the bottom left of the record.
Here you can upload your files in two ways:
- Drag and drop files from your computer
- Use the “Add a file” button to choose files from your computer
Once you start an upload, it will continue if you leave the page open on another tab or in the background.
A notification will appear showing you that the upload is complete.
Uploaded files will be listed on the Account record under the “Files” tab with the File Name, Date Added, File Size, and Updated by information.
To download, rename, or delete the file, click the three dots to the right of the file: