You can import any campaign template created by other ActiveCampaign users into your ActiveCampaign account. Templates are imported with a share link.
- Only templates created within ActiveCampaign can be imported through a share link
- Templates are only compatible with the designer it was created on. For example, Email Designer templates will only work with campaigns created with the Email Designer. Classic Designer or HTML templates will not work when using the Email Designer and vice versa
- Our Migration team can help you recreate email campaigns from a previous service to your ActiveCampaign account
Import an email template from a share link
Once a share link has been generated and shared with you, you can import it into your ActiveCampaign account.
- Click "Campaigns" from the left menu.
- Click "Campaign Templates."
- Click the "Import a Template" button on the top right of the page.
- An "Import a Template" modal will appear:
- Type or paste the template share link into the field provided
- Click the "OK" button
After you click “OK” the template will open and you will be able to make modifications to it. Any modifications you make here will not affect the original template.
- Once you are done editing the template, click “Save and Exit.”