The opt-in confirmation email is sent to contacts who submit your subscription form.
- The opt-in confirmation message can only be sent to contacts if they meet both of the following requirements:
- Opt-in confirmation emails are transactional emails and will not contain an unsubscribe link
- It is not possible to remove the default footer from opt-in confirmation emails
Edit the opt-in confirmation email
- Navigate to Website > Forms.
- Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
- The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab on the right pane.
- Locate the "Form Action" section. Click the pencil icon or the settings gear icon next to the "Subscribes to list" form action.
- A modal window will appear. Click the "Edit" button for the opt-in email.
- The email designer will open. Here you can drag different content blocks to your confirmation email and update the email content. Do not remove the %OPTINCONFIRMATION% link in the button. This is required to send the email.
- To edit the "From" information, including your "From" name and email address, or to update the subject line of your opt-in confirmation email, click the gear icon on your screen's top right.
- A modal window will open. Here you can modify your subject line, "From" name and email, "Reply to" email, and send a test of your email.
- When finished, click "Done."
- Click "Save" to save your changes and return to the form editor.