Account name change requests are processed by our support team. If you would like to update your account name, a ticket will need to be submitted from the email address associated with the administrator on the account. The account administrator can submit a ticket here or they can send an email to email@example.com.
Account name change requests cannot be processed over live chat or phone.
In your ticket, please include the following information:
- Current account name. For example, “myaccount.activehosted.com,”
- What you want your new account name to be. For example, “mynewcompany.activehosted.com.”
Once you submit your request, we will require you to acknowledge the following:
- The API URL will need to be updated for any integrations you are currently using.
- Past campaigns will no longer track stats.
- Images on templates will need to be updated.
- Form code you have added to your site will need to be updated.
- Tracked links in campaigns/automation emails in contacts' inboxes will no longer work.
We will contact you via email once the update is complete.