All automation emails can be saved as templates for later use. This is helpful if you wish to use that automation email as a starting point for a new campaign or automation email.
To save an automation email as a template:
1. Click “Automations” to navigate to the Automations Overview screen.
2. Locate the automation that contains the email you wish to save as a template and click the “Edit” button.
3. Once your automation opens, click the “View Emails” button located on the top right of your screen.
4. A modal will open and will list all of the emails in your automation. To save one of the emails as a template, click the down caret next to that email's edit button and select “Save as Template.”
5. Your email will open as a template. Here you can make any modifications you like. When finished, click “Save & Exit.”