All automation emails can be saved as templates. The next time you create a new campaign or automation email, you can select that template as a starting point.
To save an automation email as a template:
- Click “Automations” in the top menu to navigate to the Automations Overview screen.
- In the list of Automations that appear, locate the automation that contains the email you wish to save as a template and click “Edit.”
- Once your automation opens, click the “View Emails” button located on the top right of your screen.
- A modal will open and will list all of the emails in your automation. To save one of the emails as a template, click the dropdown next to that email and select “Save as Template.”
- Your email will open as a template. Here you can make any modifications you like. When finished, click “Save & Exit.”
Your new template will be listed with all other templates on the Templates page.
For a quick how-to on saving campaigns as templates, click here.
For more in-depth information on templates, check out this Guide.