Note: Contact scoring and Deal scoring are available for Plus and up plans.
A Contact Score is a numerical value that is assigned to your contacts. This value is based on actions (or inactions) that your lead takes and will show you how engaged your contact is with your brand. Points can be awarded for a variety of actions, such as a page visit, a purchase, a campaign open, and much more. Points can also be added or subtracted, and can be set to expire after a set amount of time.
Contact scoring is the perfect tool for marketers to use to identify their most engaged contacts. You can use Contact Scoring to:
- Identify contacts’ interests and begin targeted follow-up with relevant offers
- Increase or decrease the frequency of sending based on how engaged a contact is
- Identify contacts who are a good match for your product/service who have not engaged and move them into nurturing automations
We have a variety of resources available to you where you can learn more about Contact Scoring. They are listed below:
Lead Scoring 101
Lead Scoring 102
Contact Scoring Help Document
Contact and Lead Scoring webinar (video)
Lead Scoring Best Practices Podcast
A Deal Score is a numerical value that is assigned to an open deal. Like Lead Scoring, the value is based on actions (or inactions) that a lead takes and can help you prioritize your high value deals. Points can be awarded for a variety of actions, such as whether or not a contact achieved a goal, if a lead visited your page, if a deal is in a certain stage, and much more. Points can also be added or subtracted, and can be set to expire after a set amount of time.
Deal scoring can be used to help you and your sales team focus on closing the highest value deals and also give you insight into which deals are less likely to close. You can use Deal Scoring to:
- Profile leads as they move through your pipeline
- Find high value leads based on actions
- Search for deals by deal score using an advanced filter
To learn more about Deal Scoring, please see this help document.