Resending a sent campaign to specific contacts on your list is easy and only takes a few moments to set up.
Before we begin, it's important to note that resending a campaign to specific contacts on your list requires you to create a segment of those contacts.
To do so, we recommend applying a tag to the specific contacts you wish to include in this send. You can do this with the bulk editor or manually from their contact profile page. Once you add the tag, you can create a segment based on this tag.
How to resend a campaign
- From the Campaigns overview page, click the down caret for the sent campaign you wish to resend.
- Click "Resend Options."
- Click the "Create a new campaign based on this campaign" option and click the "Continue" button.
- You will then be redirected to the campaign builder, where you will go through the steps of creating a campaign. Type the name of the campaign in the "Campaign Name" field. Then click the "Standard" campaign type and "Next" on the top right of your screen.
- On the Lists tab, you will need to create a segment of contacts that should receive the campaign. To make the segment:
- Click the "Create New" button
- The "New Segment" modal will open. Click the "Add your first condition" button
- Use the segment builder to create your segment. You can use the tag that you applied to these contacts as your segment condition. When finished, click "Done"
- Click "Next" to proceed to the next page
- On the Campaign Designer page, you can make any necessary edits to the content. You can also update the subject line and add preheader text by clicking the Gear icon located on the top right of your screen.
- Once you've finished editing your content, click "Next" on the top right of the application.
- Click the "Send Now" button on the top right of your screen to send immediately, or click "Schedule" to send at a later date and time.
Other ways to resend your campaign
If you are looking to resend your campaign to new contacts (since the campaign was originally sent), contacts who were sent the campaign but did not read/open, or create a new campaign based on the sent campaign, please look at How to resend a campaign.
If you only need to resend a campaign to one contact, please look at How do I resend a campaign to a single contact?