If you received an automation share link from another ActiveCampaign user, you can use that link to import the automation into your ActiveCampaign account.
- Click the automation share link or paste it into your browser.
- A preview of the automation will appear. Copy the share URL. You can copy the link using the keyboard shortcut Command + C (Mac) or Control + C (Windows).
- Type your ActiveCampaign account name into the field provided on the automation preview page and click the "Login" button. Follow the prompts to log into your account.
- Once logged into your account, click Automations on the left menu.
- Click the "Create an automation" button.
- The "Create an Automation" modal will open. Click the "Import an automation" button.
- Paste the automation share link into the Automation URL field provided. You can paste your link using the keyboard shortcut Command + V (Mac) or Control + V (Windows).
- Click the "Import" button.
- The Automation Setup Wizard will appear. Follow the steps the Wizard provides to complete the automation setup.