A contact's profile page will list all automations they entered. In addition, you will have the option to view the contact's automation status, completion rate, date/time they completed the automation or date they last entered the automation, and a button you can click to view their path in the automation.
To see which automations a contact has been in, follow these steps:
Click a contact's name from the Contacts Overview to open their profile.
- Then scroll down the profile page until you see the Automations section in the Info box.
The Automations section will list all automations that the contact entered.
If a contact entered an automation more than once, we'll show you how many times they entered it in parentheses.
Click the hyperlinked automation name listed to see the following:
- Contact's automation status (Active or Completed)
- Completion rate
- Date/time they completed the automation or the date they last entered the automation
- Button to view the contact's path in the automation
- Button to end the automation for the contact (if the contact's status is active)
- Button to edit the automation