The Campaigns Performance report is available for accounts on the following plans:
The Campaigns Performance report provides aggregate data of all sent campaigns in your account, including campaigns created in the Campaigns section in your account that were sent to a list(s), as well as emails created within automations that were sent to at least one contact. This report does not include one-to-one emails sent to contacts.
With this report, you will be able to:
- View overall performance metrics for your sent campaigns. This includes the total amount of ecommerce revenue generated (requires connection with a Deep Data integration), the number of sends, opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and bounces. It also includes open rates, click to open rates, click rates, unsubscribe rates, forward rates, and bounce rates
- Set a date range to see how your campaigns performed during a specific time period
- Export the data into a CSV, TXT, Excel (2007 or later), JSON, HTML, or Markdown file
Only users assigned to the Admin group in an account can access this report. Click here to learn more about user permissions.
How to access the Campaigns Performance report
To access the Campaigns Performance report, follow these steps:
- Click "Reports" located in the left menu.
- Click "Campaigns Performance" located under "Campaign Reports."
The Campaigns Performance report will load the entire history of your sent campaigns. The date range fields at the top will be blank:
Setting a date range will allow you to view the report data within a specific time. To set a date range, click on either the start date field or the end date field. Then click the calendar icon to select a date.
You can also click the column headers to sort the report data in ascending or descending order.
Clicking the name of a campaign in the Performance report will redirect you to the individual report for that campaign.
Information included in the Campaigns Performance report
The Campaigns Performance report will include the following information for each sent campaign:
Name of the campaign.
The total number of campaigns sends. This includes campaigns created in the Campaigns section in your account that were sent to a list(s), as well as campaigns created within automations that were sent to at least one contact.
Unique number of opens for that Campaign.
Unique number of campaign clicks.
The number of contacts who unsubscribed.
The number of contacts who bounced.
Percentage of the number of unique opens/total number of sends.
Click to Open Rate
Percentage of number of unique clicks/number of unique opens for a campaign.
Percentage of the number of unique clicks/total number of sends.
Percentage of the number of unique unsubscribes/the total number of sends.
Percentage of the number of unique forwards/the total number of sends.
Percentage of the number of unique bounces/the total number of sends.
The total amount of ecommerce revenue generated by a campaign. Note that you will need to connect a Deep Data integration to see this information.
Note on Revenue amount displayed in Campaigns Performance report:
- For Shopify users: Discounts used in orders attributed to the campaign will be excluded from the revenue amount shown
- For WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Square users: Discounts will not be excluded from the revenue amount shown
Exporting the Campaigns Performance report
To export the report, follow these steps:
1. Hover your mouse over the "Bounce Rate" column and click the vertical ellipsis that appears:
2. Click "Download Data..."
3. Click "Download" to export the data as a CSV, TXT, Excel (2007 or later), JSON, HTML or Markdown file.
This report will time out after 90 seconds. If you wait longer than 90 seconds to export this report, then the file exported will be blank. If this happens, we recommend refreshing your browser and try exporting again.