If you have forms on multiple pages on your website, you may want to track the page that a contact was on when they submitted your form. There are a couple of ways that this can be accomplished. In this article, you'll learn how to track what page a contact was on when they submitted your form.
Use multiple forms
With this solution, we're going to create one form and then make duplicates. Each duplicate form will be named after the web page that we're going to publish it to. Giving each form a unique name, such as the page they will be published to, will make it easy to see where your contacts came from when they submitted your form.
You can use any form type for this solution.
1. Create a form in your ActiveCampaign account.
2. From the Forms overview page, click the caret next to the "Edit" button.
A copy of your form will appear on the Forms overview page. The name of the form will include "(Copy)".
3. Click the "Edit" button for the form you want to rename.
4. The form builder will load. Click the form's name at the top of the builder.
5. Type the new name of the form into the field. The name will save automatically.
6. Repeat these steps for every webpage you want to publish the form to.
7. Publish the form to your website.