Available as an add-on for the following plans:
Marketing Plus, Professional and Enterprise
Sales Plus, Professional, and Enterprise
When using SMS in ActiveCampaign, your contacts can reply with the HELP or INFO keywords to retrieve useful information.
- ActiveCampaign accounts purchased or upgraded on or after January 3, 2023 must purchase the SMS Add-on to use SMS
- ActiveCampaign accounts purchased or upgraded before January 3, 2023:
- Plus and Professional plans receive 25 free SMS credits per month
- Enterprise plans receive 1,000 free SMS credits per month
How HELP and INFO keywords work
If your contact needs help after receiving SMS communications, they can reply with keywords HELP or INFO to receive back basic helpful information. An automated response to these keywords is sent by the SMS platform back to the contact.
The default reply is the following:
“Reply STOP to unsubscribe. Msg&Data Rates May Apply.”
Learn more about SMS STOP clause requirements.
Note that only single-word messages will trigger the response. If you send “HELP NOW” instead of “HELP,” the automated response will not be triggered
Here are the supported keywords that will trigger the default reply:
Things to consider
- The default reply cannot be adjusted
- The keywords will work with upper or lowercase letters