In ActiveCampaign, you can use AI to help write and enhance your messaging to your contacts.
- To use AI in 1:1 emails, 1:1 automation emails, and Saved Responses, you must connect your email to ActiveCampaign (Available on Sales Plus, Professional, and Enterprise)
- Using AI in campaigns using the Email Designer is different than the process in this article. Learn more about and how to Use AI with the Email Designer
About AI in ActiveCampaign
AI is currently available to use in:
How to use AI in 1:1 emails
Available with connected emails only.
- From one of the listed features above, click the AI icon.
- In the modal field, provide a prompt. For example, you can type “A thank you for following up and telling them I’ll reach out to them.” The more specific you can be, the better the results you’ll receive.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Click the green check mark to add the suggested text to your 1:1 email, or click the red “X” to discard the suggested text.
- If the suggestion is not what you are looking for, you can:
- Click the circle arrow icon to retry
- Click into the “Ask AI to change it” field and choose to make the text longer, shorter, or change the tone. You can also type more specific feedback, like “Make it funny,” into the space provided.