Short Message Service (SMS) is available on the following plans:
When a contact replies to your SMS message, we'll capture that reply and display it for you to view in your account. These replies are not actionable and it is not possible to respond to an SMS message from your contact.
View replies to your SMS messages
The Automation Reports page will display all SMS reply activities from your contacts. To view the actual replies from your contacts:
1. Click "Reports" in the left-side menu.
2. Click "Automation Reports."
3. Click "All Automations."
4. Locate the automation containing your SMS block. Click the ellipsis for that automation.
5. A modal window will open. Click the "Automation Overview" option.
6. The Automation Overview report will load. Scroll down the page until you get to the "SMS Message" table.
7. Click the ellipsis that appears next to the SMS send time.
8. A modal window will open. Click the "SMS Replies" option.
The SMS Replies report page will load and display replies from your contacts: