The “Makes a purchase” automation trigger adds contacts to your automation when they place an order in your Ecommerce store. You may want to use this trigger to create a series of timed, follow-up emails based on a purchase or apply tags to your contacts.
Note: This trigger is made available after you set up a Deep Data Integration.
To add this trigger to your automation, follow the steps below:
- In your automation, click “Add New Start.”
- Select “Makes a purchase.”
- Choose your specific store from the “Integration” dropdown or select “Any integration.”
- Choose if this automation should run once or multiple times.
- Segment your contacts under advanced to specify which contacts from your store should be added to your automation (optional).