You can use the “Tag is added” trigger to start an automation when a tag is added to a contact.
To learn how, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Automations overview page.
- Click “New Automation” located on the top right of your screen.
- Select “Start from Scratch” then click “Continue.”
- Select “Tag is added” from the trigger modal and click “Continue.”
- Type the tag that will trigger this automation to run.
- Choose if the automation should run once or multiple times.
- If you want to further segment contacts entering your automation, click the box next to “Segment the contacts entering this automation” and select your segment conditions. This step is optional.
- Click “Add Start.”