The reasons why a contact may not have received your email could be due to any of the following:
- The contact has not yet reached or skipped the Send email" action in your automation. Read the "How do I see a contact in an automation?" help article to learn more
- The contact may have an unsubscribed, bounced, or unconfirmed status for your list(s)
- The email message was automatically filed to a different folder or tab in the contact's inbox
- The email went to spam or you are not on the contact's safe sender list
- The contact’s email address contained a typo and the email bounced
- The contact is on your exclusion list
If everything looks correct on your end and you still can’t see why a contact did not receive your email, please submit a ticket to our Support team and we can help you resolve the issue.