Trouble with your automation? No problem. Listed below are common scenarios and our recommendations to troubleshoot the situation.
Here are some common automation issues:
- Contact was not added to your automation or was added too many times
- An email was not sent to your contact
- The contact went down the wrong path in your “If/Else” statement
Listed below are our recommendations:
- Examine your start triggers to make sure they’re set up correctly. You can read more about why your contact wasn't added to your automation here.
- Think back to when you created this automation. Was it before or after an existing contact met the trigger conditions? Timing means everything as triggers are not retroactive. Learn more here.
- View your contact’s automation path to see how they entered your automation, why they weren’t sent an email, and more. Learn more here.
- Examine the conditions in your “If/Else” statement to see if the contact met your conditions. Remember, if you are using an “Or” condition then it’s only looking for one of the conditions to be true. If you’re using an “And” then it’s looking for all conditions to be true.
If you need more assistance or have questions regarding your automation, please reach out to our support team.