Broaden your reach with our landing page design service.
Customizing a landing page starts with choosing a pre-designed page template. We then provide a custom page template, branded specifically for your organization, that you can use for your pages.
Complimentary service for accounts on the Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
With ActiveCampaign Pages, you can create beautiful, high-converting landing pages with easy-to-use templates in minutes. Using landing pages with your marketing campaigns can help boost lead generation, sell products, and trigger automated workflows.
Watch a video
What is Pages?
Pages is a tool that lets you create landing pages to support your marketing campaigns. A landing page is a standalone web page that individuals "land on" when they click a link from somewhere online—such as a social post, an ad, or an email.
Landing pages are primarily used to get the individual to do something on your page. This can include actions such as:
- Submitting a form
- Subscribing to a list
- Making a purchase
- Downloading a pdf or other file
- Registering for an event
How Pages works
You can create a landing page using any pre-made template we provide or you can create your own from scratch. Once you have selected a template, you can use the drag-and-drop page designer to further customize your layout. You can also enable ActiveCampaign site tracking for your page and add Google Analytics code to it.
When you're ready to publish, we'll generate a unique URL for your page that you can customize and insert into your marketing campaign assets. When individuals click the link, they'll go right to your landing page.
ActiveCampaign Pages resources
Below are resources to help you get started with using Pages.
Design a page
- How to create a landing page
- Overview of the landing page builder
- Overview of landing page blocks
- Use a template for your ActiveCampaign page
- How to use themes with ActiveCampaign pages
- Using custom code on your ActiveCampaign page
- Optimize your ActiveCampaign page for mobile
- Use folders to organize your pages
- How to remove ActiveCampaign branding from Pages
Generate leads and collect opt-ins
- How to add an ActiveCampaign form on your landing page
- How to use the "Pages Form" block (available on ActiveCampaign accounts created before August 2, 2022)
Site tracking and Google Analytics
- Use site tracking with your ActiveCampaign page
- Add Google Analytics code to your ActiveCampaign page
Publishing and Page domains